Monday 10 August 2009

Evening sun

While in Nottingham I just happened to be sitting one evening when the sun caught some sweetpeas on the table in front of me. Thought I would experiment with some shots - I may transfer some onto fabric later.





The problem these days seems to be getting enough time apart from a few minutes here and there to be able to have a good run at something - or maybe I am just making excuses. So many interesting things to do! Ever since doing C and G 1 and 2 the possibilities are endless (as seen by the clutter in my "workroom" which used to be a small bedroom). One day I will get round to using all the things I've bought to try out, if I haven't forgotten why I bought them in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Every one is valued!