Monday 16 June 2014

Found in Scotland

Can't believe how long it is since I posted!  I blame FB and IG not to mention all the interesting things on Pinterest!  I originally started this blog - many years ago - in order to post about textiles which I loved doing at the time after completing the C and G courses.  And then along came photography with my little point and shoot, which developed into a bit of a hobby and then a real interest thanks to input from Kim Klassen's courses and friends at the local camera club.  So textiles have taken a back seat for the moment.  More later!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Julia. I was just thinking how your blog had changed since I first joined you but whatever you turn your hand to, your talent shines through! It's always a pleasure to visit.

    Thanks for your comment, and I'm glad you enjoyed the tour of the students' work. The level they are at is quite astonishing for their young age, and the one teacher we met was so enthusiastic about his vocation, and about his pupils and their work. I think he really enjoyed showing us everything because most people were probably not as fascinated as we were. I learnt so much!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you and your creativity here again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Julia. I always enjoy your beautiful photos and edits. Blessings, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely find, beautiful image. I'm enjoying reading your blog.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where you've been! Glad that you are well. I always love to see your photos.

    Wishing you a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Every one is valued!