Sunday 30 May 2010

Vintage card

Quite often you come across vintage-style cards/artwork/textiles on others' blogs so I thought I would have a go at creating one. I used two images - one of a bunch of flowers and another from some script which I typed in and then used the freestyle selection tool instead of tearing up bits of text and sticking them onto card. I'm afraid I didn't keep track of all the effects so hope I can remember what I did if I want to make a similar one.
Some sad news today as we learnt of the deaths of two friends, one very untimely and unexpected and another of a friend in a care home. Our thoughts and prayers are with their families. xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely effects you have achieved with this.
    Sorry to her about the loss of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sorry for the loss of your friends Julia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Every one is valued!