Sometimes getting motivated to set up a still life can take some time - that's one reason I find having a prompt or an idea to work on so useful. These images are all in response to Kim Klassen's Bestill52 and The Studio prompts. The image above was to find a sense of 'stillness' edited with Kim's LR preset - kk_eve. The aquilegia was the only one showing its head in the garden so far.
The jar of buttons was for a prompt on 'one thing' - I did a series of photos based on sewing items. The daisy clump (returned to the garden afterwards!) was for a Nature theme. Both were photographed on a mirror.
A small Greek bowl (a holiday present) came in handy for a Studio theme. Love being part of this supportive group!